• Cinch! Fast Forward Diet - Day One

    This morning, I started the "Fast Forward" Diet from the book "Cinch!" by Cynthia Sass. I am truly amazed about how good I feel, and it's only been ONE MEAL! I can see immediately that I've been consuming too much sugar (and salt) in the morning. I'm not going to lie, it was difficult to have my morning cup 'o joe without cream/sugar, but I seriously notice a difference. I typically feel somewhat shaky in the morning after my coffee (duh...obviously a spike in my sugar levels) but I don't feel that way today! I put a little cinnamon in with the coffee grounds before brewing, and just added a little skim milk (forgot the organic milk at the grocery store - will get some today!).

    Once I start the main part of the program, I'm going to try and find some deals on organic and natural foods. A few years ago, I started a website that compared the top 10 deals of the week at local grocery stores - but I never once thought about the quality of the food. I was just focused on keeping my grocery bill low.

    I'm starting to see that saving money on food that is not good for you is not worth it! So, along with posting deals on family entertainment, home and garden, etc. I am also going to try and find deals on organic products. I think it can be done! I am ready to not only drop extra pounds, but change my eating habits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment