• Colgate Toothpaste at Fry's - FREE with coupon

    I meant to post this yesterday, and ran out of time! Anyway, if you didn't notice this already, Fry's has Colgate toothpaste on sale for .99 (you need to buy 10 or more participating products to get this price). I shop at Fry's for groceries anyway, so it wasn't hard for me to find 10 items that I needed.

    Anyway, yesterday's Arizona Republic had a manufacturer's coupon for .50 off any Colgate toothpaste. Since Fry's doubles coupons, the toothpaste is free!

    The only thing is...the Fry's I went to was almost out of Colgate (thanks to the recent "extreme couponing" craze), so be sure to get a raincheck if you don't see any on the shelf. I checked the bottom shelf, way in the back, and found a tube. YAY! I haven't paid for toothpaste for over a year.

    Whenever you see a Colgate, Aquafresh, Crest, etc. coupon in the paper, ALWAYS save it! Just make sure it says "any toothpaste" on it - most stores only mark the cheapest ones down to .99 (Colgate Total, for example, is usally $2-$2.50 per tube so it's more difficult to get for free).

0 comments:

Post a Comment