• Update: Cinch! Diet is working so far....lost 9 lbs. in 12 days

    So...I have been blogging about the book "Cinch!" by Cynthia Sass.  I followed the Fast Forward plan and lost 8.5 lbs. in only 5 days. I just finished the first week of the Core Plan, and I lost an additional 1/2 lb.  I am a little disappointed (was hoping for 1-2 pounds) - but, I have to say, I still feel great and my clothes are fitting a LOT better. To be fair, the author recommends walking 30 minutes for 5 days per week...and I was only able to get in 3 days of exercise.


    I am really enjoying the recipes in this book, and I honestly don't feel that hungry.  I've just been drinking some green tea in between my meals. 

    I am definitely sticking with this plan for the full 30 days - we shall see what happens! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment