• $15 for $35 of Mineral Makeup from e.l.f. Cosmetics (nationwide deal)

    I've been meaning to post about good deals on makeup for a while - and I love this deal from e.l.f. cosmetics! I actually saw this line at Target a while ago, and I couldn't resist trying some of their products. Some products start at $1.00! Yes, you read that right. I've personally used their blush and eyeshadow, and I think the retail price was $3.00 each (or somewhere around that price). These products work great, and you can't beat the prices.

    Groupon is currently offering a deal on e.l.f. cosmetics....for a limited time, $15 will get you $35 worth of E.L.F. Mineral Makeup! This is an nationwide deal, available online.

    The Fine Print

    Expires Feb 22, 2012
    Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts.
    Limit 1 per order. Not valid until 8/23/11.
    Online only. Extra fee for shipping. Valid only for mineral makeup.

0 comments:

Post a Comment