• Why I love Juice in the City!

    So, as many of you know, there are many different websites where you can find bargains and deals. I gotta say...hands down, my favorite is Juice in the City.

    Juice in the City's main goal is to feature fantastic local deals on fun things to do - for moms! And, there is no "minimum requirement" to get a deal (unless specifically stated).

    Even better, Juice in the City's sales force consists of moms known as Local Business Consultants, so when you purchase a deal through this website - you are helping support both a local business AND a local mama! Oh, and another reason why I like Juice in the City - if you accidentally let a deal expire (and I think we probably all have done this) - you can still get the equivalent value of services you paid from the vendor, you are just not guaranteed that specific deal. How cool is that? As with all deals, be sure to double check the terms of details.

    A few months ago, I bought an amazing Juice in the City deal for the Arizona Science Center. I was able to purchase one adult/one child admission for only $11! I saved $14 and was able to have a wonderful (and educational) day with my little girl.

    Be sure to visit Juice in the City and sign up for some amazing deals!  You can also follow Juice in the City on Facebook and Twitter. 

    If you're a stay-at-home mama, love finding deals, and are looking for some extra income, consider becoming a Local Business Consultant. You are able to have a home-based career and work your own hours! Be sure to check out their affiliate program as well.

    Full Disclosure: I will receive compensation as a thank you for posting about the Juice in the City daily deals. The above statements and opinions are mine. I did, in fact, purchase the Arizona Science Center deal and had a GREAT time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment