• $36 for Registration & 1 Month of Dance Classes at SAS Dance Studio (Gilbert)

    This is a great deal for my East Valley/Gilbert mamas! I especially love finding deals on kids' activities - because you can have your child try something new, with no commitment, at a very reasonable price. When I first enrolled my daughter in ballet lessons several months ago, I took advantage of a "trial" deal - but I actually paid a lot more than I should have! If your child has been bugging you for dance lessons, don't miss today's deal from Juice in the City! For a limited time, you pay only $36 for registration AND 1 month of classes at SAS Dance Studio! I should point out...this offer is also valid for adult classes, so mamas can take dance lessons too!

    SAS Dance Studio has all types of dance classes for people ages 2 and up. Co-owned by Andrea Salas and Stacia Lawrence, SAS is located in Gilbert and has been around for over 6 years. Classes cover all types of dance, from ballet to tumbling to hip hop to tap. There’s even classes for boys, ages 5-15, which is hip hop dance that includes break-dancing and freestyle. Are you good enough to perform? Sign up for their Dance Attack Pom and Dance Line and you might perform at an event like they have, such as the Phoenix Suns Games, Arizona Rattlers Games and Disneyland.

    Fine Print

    Expires on March 14, 2012.
    Valid for new customers only. Valid for ages 2-adult. Redeemable for 1 month of tuition towards one dance class of your choice. Deal includes registration fee.

    Full Disclosure: I will receive compensation as a thank you for posting about the Juice in the City daily deals. The above statements and opinions are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment