• Paying attention to the details in accessories

    Guest post written by Gabby Lowell

    Nothing makes me happier than getting a compliment on some of my accessories. I've always been way more into accessories than just regular clothes. Besides, you could find some really great classic clothing pieces and wear them for years if you just buy new accessories every season to update your wardrobe. So I always get really excited to buy some new accessories at the beginning of a new season. I love to go to stores like Forever 21 to get my trendy jewelry because it's really inexpensive. The stuff is cheap for a reason because it's cheaply made but you can always just wear it for a season and throw it away at that price.

    But when it comes to purses, I like to put a little more thought and effort into them by buying some that are high quality. I was online the other day looking for some new fall purses when I came across a site about Clear. I've been dissatisfied with my internet service for a while, so I decided to change it over to one of the packages that I found online
    .
    I love a good fall purse and I found a few of them that will be perfect. There's nothing like some good hardware like straps and buckles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment