• Save money by purchasing replacement items through amazon.com

    One thing I really hate spending money on is a replacement water filter for my refrigerator. Although, I know that if we purchased bottled water or even those gallon jugs we would likely spend a lot more money.

    I own a Sears refrigerator - so as you can imagine, this is pretty much the only place that offers replacement cartridges for the water filtration system.  But wait....that's not true....amazon.com also carries replacement products!

    These filters are pretty much NEVER on sale at Sears.  I suppose if you had a 10% off coupon you could use it on these types of products - but it really doesn't make a big difference.  That was when I discovered that amazon.com offers the exact same cartridge I almost bought at Sears.

    Now...this is not exactly a huge discount, but the amazon.com price is about $7.79 less than what I would pay at a Sears store.  This particular product qualifies for free super saver shipping, too.  Every little bit I save matters!  Since I replace the filter about 4 times per year, it saves me $31.16 annually - just on a water filter.

    So before you run out to the store for something that you think you can only find there, be sure to check out amazon.com.  The deals are really worth it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment