• Save on Thanksgiving basics at Wal-Mart

    Be sure to check out the upcoming flyer from Wal-Mart (prices valid Sunday, October 30, 2011 - Saturday, November 5, 2011). Combine these deals with manufacturer's coupons and you will save even more on your Thanksgiving feast!  Here they are:

    Campbell's Cream of Chicken or Cream of Mushroom Soup (10.75 fl. oz.) - .60 each! Click here to visit the official Campbell's website and print a coupon for $1 off 5 Campbell's Condensed "Great For Cooking" Soups.  Total cost for 5 cans (with coupon) = $2.00! That's only .40 each! I'll be making my usual Green Bean Casserole with these soups.

    Another product I love is Swanson Chicken Broth.  Wal-Mart has this on sale for $1.98 (32 oz).  Let's visit our same Campbell's website and print out a coupon for $1.00 off any two (2) cartons of Swanson Broth or Stock.  This means we'll be getting 2 (32 oz) cartons of Swanson Stock for only $2.96.  I love using this stock instead of water for my Thanksgiving stuffing.

    Stove Top Stuffing is also on sale for $1.25 - but this usually goes on sale for $1.00 each at certain grocery stores (and I thought I saw it at Target last year for around .75).  I couldn't find a valid printable coupon but I'll repost if I find one.

    Of course...I am sure there are 15 other websites where I could go and stack coupons, or find this stuff even cheaper, etc.  I have the utmost respect for extreme couponers - but I personally like to keep things simple when it comes to saving money.  Hopefully this will help some busy mamas save a little bit of extra money!

0 comments:

Post a Comment