• Hey mamas...check out this cool website for women, Lattes and Heels!

    If you haven't had a chance to check out Lattes and Heels, you are missing out!  This is a very cool website dedicated to all things women’s lifestyle, interests, inspirations and aspirations.  It has informative articles about health and fitness, fashion and style, food and cooking, and so much more! 
    .
    If you have undereye circles like me (well, what mom doesn't?) be sure to check out their best kept concealer secrets. I found this article to be really helpful, and hopefully their tips will help improve the way my skin looks! 

    I also really enjoyed the article "How to be a Frugal Fashionista." I'm pretty good at finding deals on groceries, health and beauty products, etc. - but I really know NOTHING about good deals on trendy clothes!  This article definitely gave me some good ideas.

    Also, for my fellow mama bloggers - they are currently looking for new contributors to submit guest posts.  Check out their site, click here for their contact form if you're interested, and select "Guest Post" for the subject.

    Check them out on Facebook: Lattes and Heels and Twitter @lattesandheels.

    Full Disclosure: I received advertising as a thank you for posting about Lattes and Heels. The above statements and opinions are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment