• Super Cute Lighted Snowman Ornament (personalized) from Kohl's - only $4.99

    Hey mamas....I was just at Kohl's yesterday and LOVED this adorable little ornament! The description on their website does not do it justice!  They have a HUGE selection of these St. Nicholas Square ornaments - they have all different girls names, boys names, mom, dad, you name it!  And this little ornament not only lights up, but it changes colors!

    Right now, they are only $4.99 (regularly $9.99).  I happened to get a 30% off scratcher card at the register, and I also had a $10 off $30 door hanger coupon, so I think it ended up being less than $2.00 for me.  Even if you just get a 15% off coupon/scratcher card, I would absolutely recommend buying this ornament.  They would make perfect little stocking stuffers/hostess gifts/etc. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment