• Review: Kroger's The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookie

     

    I recently had the opportunity to check out Kroger's The Truly Awesome Homestyle Chocolate Chip Cookie.  My 4-year-old LOVES cookies...and she could not wait to tear open the package.  That's why I don't have a picture to post on my blog. :)

    These cookies are delicious!  They are crisp, yet fresh and soft in the middle. I prefer my cookies more on the chewy side, so I put mine in the microwave for about 30 seconds and they turned out delicious!  Soft, with gooey chocolate chips....wow!

    Anyway, if you shop at a Fry's/Kroger store, be sure to try a box of these cookies.  If you have a holiday party coming up....pick up a box and put them on a platter.  Your guests will think you spent all day making them! These cookies are very reasonably priced, and I think they taste a lot better than most of the leading brands.

    Full Disclosure:  I received a product sample, coupon, collateral or other special premium from BzzAgent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment