• Review: Integrity Auto Glass (Mesa/Phoenix)

    Disclaimer: I have NOT received any type of compensation or product for this review. I'm just a customer that had a positive experience with this company. 

    I always like to do research online (yelp, google reviews, bbb, etc.) on a company.  It really saddens me that people always seem to find time to write a negative review, but never seem to make an effort when they have a positive experience with a company.  I recently got a big crack in my windshield (thanks so much, Loop 101) and I needed to get my windshield replaced.

    Since I love coupons, once of the first places I check is Valpak.  I noticed a coupon in my latest packet for a company called Integrity Auto Glass - they were offering a $50 gift card with any insurance approved windshield glass replacement. First, I checked out their reputation with the Better Business Bureau in Arizona. They currently have a rating of A- and are a BBB accredited business.  There is only one negative review on the page.

    Next, I checked out Yelp for some more reviews.  Well, there are only three on this page, but it still was helpful  After doing my research, I decided to give them a call.

    I called Integrity on a Wednesday, and was very happy to find out that they'd be able to come to my house in only 2 days (Friday morning).  They did a 3-way call with my insurance company to verify coverage and file a claim - honestly, I don't think it took longer than 5 minutes. They handled all of the paperwork.

    I was given a 4-hour window for Friday, which was fine with me.  I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call Friday morning that the tech was actually running ahead of schedule, and he asked if he could stop by early.  Well, of course!  Sounds great to me.

    I cannot remember the tech's name (it's not on the paperwork), but he was super knowledgeable and friendly.  My windshield was replaced in less than an hour.  He also gave me very specific instructions about what NOT to do for the next couple of days since the windshield was newly installed.

    It was less than a week later that I received a thank-you card and a $50 gift card in the mail.  They offer several different restaurant options for gift cards - I picked a Fry's card since I grocery shop there every week.  So, I got a new windshield, fast service, and a $50 gift card for FREE! (OK, I guess my insurance premium will probably go up since I filed a claim, but what can you do!  I needed a new windshield!).

    I personally had a very positive experience with Integrity Auto Glass and would recommend them if you need a new windshield. Feel free to comment or e-mail me if you have any questions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment