• $42 Facial at Tranquil Infusion Day Spa (Phoenix)

    OK ladies...I have to confess...I LOVE day spas. I just really enjoy getting away for a couple of hours to relax and rejuvenate. I usually don't go very often, though, because it can sometimes be pricey.

    Juice in the City is offering all ladies and moms a reason to escape to the spa for a little while - and you can save 52%! For a limited time, you can get a facial at Tranquil Infusion Day Spa for only $42!

    I really love the way my skin feels (and looks!) after a facial. It is truly amazing how my sallow, tired-looking skin can be revitalized after a good facial. It's not only relaxing, but I also feel like it helps boost my confidence in my appearance.

    This would also make a great gift for any of the special women in your life (yep, the Holiday season will be here before we know it!).

    Fine Print
    • Expires on March 26, 2012.
    • Limit one per person. 
    • Redeemable for your choice of one of the following customized facials: Anti-Aging, Organic, European, Hydrating, or Acne. 
    • Appointment required. 24-hour Cancellation Policy: 
    • JITC Deal Code will be void if an appointment is missed without canceling or rescheduling 24 hours in advance. Must mention JITC Deal Code printout to redeem. 
    • Excludes gratuity.

    Tranquil Infusion Day Spa

    (480) 759-7546
    4302 East Ray Road
    Suite 102
    Phoenix, AZ 85044

    Full Disclosure: I will receive compensation as a thank you for posting about the Juice in the City daily deals. The above statements and opinions are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment