• 50% Off MicroFacial Package at Smudges Body Boutique (Scottsdale)

    I was so excited when I saw this deal - it sounds amazing! For a limited time, you can get a MicroFacial Package at Smudges Body Boutique in Scottsdale for only $80 (a $160 value)!

    I've had facials before, but I wasn't exactly sure what a microfacial was. After visiting Smudges' website, I learned very quickly that I have been MISSING OUT on a fantastic facial! Wait until you hear what this deal from Juice in the City includes....

    The Cupcake's Sweet MicroFacial treatment begins with a luscious aromatherapy-infused steam facial that will leave your skin glowing and smooth. After a thorough 2 step cleansing, you'll enjoy a host of extras: an inviting shoulder, neck, scalp and ear massage, a pass with the microderm wand to help smooth fine lines and dry skin (and de-puff and firm where needed), an eye brightening treatment, an edible lip smoothing treatment, and a heavenly exfoliating hand treatment that'll pretty those hard working hands right up. And to top it off - a mini-foot massage ends this session of bliss on a perfect high note. All of this - for only $80!! I can't wait to schedule my appointment! Don't miss out, mamas. This deal won't last long!!

    Smudges is a super-cute, locally owned salon/boutique nestled in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. They offer nail services, massages, wraps, and so much more! Be sure to check out this awesome place!

    Smudges Body Boutique
    7302 East 6th Avenue
    Scottsdale, AZ 85251
    (480) 516-9563

    Full Disclosure: I will receive compensation as a thank you for posting about the Juice in the City daily deals. The above statements and opinions are mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment