• $15 for $30 worth of makeup at e.l.f. Cosmetics (nationwide deal)

    I know I've written about this FANTASTIC makeup line in the past, and I will continue to post about it - because I feel like it's one of the best brands out there, and it's incredibly affordable.

    I often get asked if it's possible to save money on makeup - why, yes, it is!  This is a perfect example...for only a couple of days, $15 will get you $30 worth of makeup from e.l.f. cosmetics!

    You really need to check out their website - their blush starts at $1! Wow.  I love it!!  Here are the details for this deal from LivingSocial:

    Apply $15 for $30 to spend on two e.l.f. makeup lines from the online store. Go all-natural with mineral makeup containing no parabens, no preservatives, and no chemical dyes. Or take a cue from makeup artists and try the Ultra-Luxe professional tools and makeup from the Studio line. Either choice will provide ample opportunity to put your best face forward with colors for your eyes, lips, and face along with brushes, tools, sets, and palettes. And with all the money you'll save, you can stock up on an array of colors to complement every nuance of your personality.

    **I did see a free shipping code for orders over $25...use code SHIP25. I'm not sure yet if you can stack this with the Living Social deal or not - I will let you know ASAP.**

    Limit one per person, additional as gifts • Limit one per transaction - may not combine vouchers • Valid online only • Valid on Studio or Mineral lines only • Entire value must be used in a single transaction • Shipping is not included • Other conditions apply • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 14, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 17, 2012

0 comments:

Post a Comment