• SavingStar eCoupons - you can stack with manufacturer's coupons!

      
    So I came across an an intriguing website this weekend....it's called SavingStar.  I am not an extreme couponer by any means, but I do love saving money on groceries, so I thought I would check this out.

    Here's how it works:
    1. First, you select the eCoupons you're interested in and they will link them to your store(s) loyalty card.
    2. Then, just use your loyalty card at checkout (your bill will stay the same).
    3. Your money is automatically added to your SavingStar account.
    4. Payout starts at only $5.  You can have your savings deposited into your bank or PayPal account, an Amazon gift card, or a donation to American Forests.

    Now...here is what's really cool about the program.  Because this program does not take off a discount at the register - you can stack coupons!  Meaning, you could use a SavingStar e-coupon as well as manufacturer/in-store coupons.  This is from the FAQ section of SavingStar's website: Using in-store coupons in combination with SavingStar eCoupons is not a problem.  They might implement methods of limiting SavingStar coupons with manufacturer's coupons in the future, but for now - stack away!

    The program is free, and there is nothing to clip and print.  I am going to give it a try!  Nationwide, over 24,000 stores participate representing nearly 100 retail chains, so check out their website and see if your store participates today! I'll post an update once I start redeeming some coupons. Feel free to comment below if you've used this site - I'd love to hear your thoughts!

0 comments:

Post a Comment