• Only $15 for $35 worth of American and Barbecue Fare at Dillon's (Phoenix)

    A few weeks ago, my husband and I were thinking about dining out Dillon's Restaurant.
    As most of you know, I hardly ever eat out without some type of groupon or discount. Since I couldn't find one for Dillon's at that time, we decided to hold off. That turned out to be a great decision - because I just found this awesome Groupon for Dillon's Restaurant! For a limited time, $15 will get you $35 worth of American and Barbecue Fair at Dillon's Restaurant!

    It's fairly common to see a restaurant deal where you save 45%-50% - but I especially like this one because you're actually getting even more savings (about $5 more than comparable deals). I am very excited to buy this Groupon and try Dillon's Restaurant at a great price!

    I just noticed on the Groupon that they will be opening a location at the Wildlife World Zoo on November 11, 2011 - how cool is that! My daughter loves this zoo - maybe I can find a good coupon for the zoo and have a completely discounted day!

    The Fine Print
    Expires Mar 2, 2012
    Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per table. Dine-in only. Not valid for happy hour.
    Valid at all 6 Phoenix-area locations.

0 comments:

Post a Comment