• REMINDER: FREE Crest toothpaste at Fry's/Kroger with coupon from P&G Brand Saver through TODAY (11/1/11)

    Good morning mamas!  I just wanted to send out a quick reminder that through today (November 1),  Crest Toothpaste (Select Varieties, 4.6 oz) is on sale at Fry's and Kroger stores for $1 each (10 for $10). 
    In last Sunday's newspaper, there was a .50 off coupon in the P&G Brand Saver insert for any Crest toothpaste.  Since these stores will double coupons (well, they will actually give you up to $1 off for most manufacturer's coupons) - the toothpaste will be free!  I went shopping yesterday and was actually surprised to still see some Crest boxes on the shelves!  Even if your store is out of Crest, be sure to get a raincheck.  It's fairly easy to find Crest manufacturer's coupons - just be sure you have the one that says ".50 off ANY toothpaste".  If you didn't grab the Sunday paper, you can also sign up for Crest's newsletter. They will occasionally e-mail coupons to you.

    I am not an extreme couponer, so I don't typically have boxes and boxes of toothpaste in my cabinets.  In fact, I only got one tube of toothpaste yesterday.  Even if you're not a fan of Crest, I'd like to encourage you to clip the coupon, pick up some free toothpaste, and donate it to a local charity.  I just decided that I'm going to try and keep a box or bag of non-perishable items in my car.  We went to a Fall Festival this past weekend and they were collecting donations - one of the items needed was toothpaste!  I was so annoyed with myself that I didn't have any with me.  So, I think I'm going to try and keep a few items like toothpaste, paper towel, toothbrushes, toilet paper, etc. in my vehicle so I can be prepared.

    Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

0 comments:

Post a Comment