• Research Lately

    Written by Sherri Hicks

    I’ve been doing a lot of research about opening your own business and man there are a lot of elements you have to think of. For me it was all about hiring a good graphic designer and getting the right clothes on the shelves but when I talked to my dad who’s really business savvy he started talking about things like T1 and bank card processing and other stuff I had no clue where to start with. I actually hired my dad as a consultant, if you can believe it, for a discounted price and he came on to work with me while I was getting the place off the ground. I feel much more prepared now to get this place started in a month or so and I’m getting antsy to really start off strong and start making sales. It’s like they always say about things that are worth it taking a lot of work but you know, at the end of the day my dad did all the heavy lifting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment