• Cost Plus World Market Printable Coupon - $10 off $30 THROUGH TODAY (11/23)

    Sorry mamas, I meant to post this yesterday and with all the pre-Thanksgiving craziness - I just forgot!  Here is a $10 of $30 printable coupon to Cost Plus World Market.  It is only valid through today (11/23/11), in-store only.  Excludes alcoholic beverages. Valid at AZ and CA stores only.

    If you haven't been to World Market before, they have some AWESOME stuff!  If you need a hostess gift for an upcoming party, they have TONS of cute home decor items.  Or, if you're like me, use the coupon to splurge on some fun gourmet holiday foods!  They have a huge selection.  I'm sure the stores will be swamped today, but I'll be heading over there later to get $10 worth of free merchandise!

    Since I'm hosting for Thanksgiving, I will probably not be posting tomorrow.  I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment