• Where did you shop for Small Business Saturday? I got a FREE haircut at an Aveda salon - YAY!

    What a FUN day!  So, let me explain how I was able to get a FREE haircut at a local Aveda salon today.

    Several weeks ago, Fed Ex was giving away a limited number of $25 gift cards (I think it was the first 40,000 people).  They had some technical difficulties but I was fortunate enough to get through and snag this gift card!  They wanted to help encourage sales at locally owned businesses today (November 26th).

    American Express had a separate promotion going where you could register your AMEX card and receive a $25 statement credit if you purchased goods/services at small business (also for today).  So....I was able to use BOTH (total of a $50 credit) and headed down to Salon Rituals in Peoria, Arizona.

    First of all, my hair was an absolute disaster.  I love it long, but it had so many split ends, I never even wore it down.  Let's just say it's usually in a permanent ponytail, ha ha! My stylist, Jen, was AWESOME!  She knew that I didn't want to go too short - I just wanted to have a more updated look.  It needed to be trendy and easy to style. She took off about 3 1/2 inches on the length and added in some layers.  I love my new hairstyle!!  Thanks so much to American Express, FedEx, and Salon Rituals for a fun (and basically FREE) day! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment