• Build-A-Bear: ANY animal + outfit only $24.99 through 12/18-PLUS printable $5 off coupon!

    My sister just purchased my little girl's first Build-a-Bear for her Christmas present, and I wanted to let you all know about a great deal they have going on through December 18th. You can pick ANY animal and ANY outfit for only $24.99! My daughter chose Clarice the Reindeer...she is so cute!!

    And...if you spend just a little more (minimum $25), you can use this $5 off printable coupon. We got a little eraser-puzzle-thingy that was at the register (only $1) to make our total more than $25. We also got to pick out a FREE tiny-size Rudolph, Clarice, or Santa with clip ($3 value) because we made a purchase from the reindeer collection.  I think the total came out to less than $23 after the discount.  Not a bad deal at all for Build-a-Bear animals!  Thanks again, Auntie "Sushi" (as my daughter calls her)! 

    This deal is IN-STORE only...and the employee told me it was nationwide, but I would definitely call your local store just to make sure it's not just in AZ. The animal + outfit deal goes through December 18, 2011....printable coupon is valid through December 24, 2011. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment