• Printable Coupon: $8 Wristband for Jambo! Park (Mesa/Phoenix) through 12/31/11


    If you've been dragging your kids around Christmas shopping (like I have!), now is the time to let them have a fun-filled day at Jambo! Park. I've posted about this indoor amusement park before - I have not been to the Mesa location, buy my daughter LOVES the Phoenix location.

    They have mini golf, bowling, a cute train ride, an elephant ride, safari animal ride, and an awesome jungle gym.  They also have tons of video games and much more for older kids. The food is really good, too. I'm a fan, what can I say! And, here is a hot deal for the month of December. Click HERE to print out a coupon for an $8 wristband. This is valid until December 31, 2011. The wristbands normally cost $15.99, so you are saving 50%!

0 comments:

Post a Comment